It looks like home based businesses have finally come into the mainstream consciousness. It's about time!
Build Self-Esteem with a Billionaire's SecretAuthor: Linda Prejean
When seeking the secret to success in life, examine the opinion you hold of yourself. Building self-esteem is key to achieving success and happiness. Do you believe you are worthy of having what you want? Do you own your space in life just as a singer or stage actor owns their place in the spotlight? You may need to fully embrace your talents and your desires to go after your greatest dreams. You might be holding yourself back in the misguided belief that you require the validation and approval of others. Self-confidence comes from listening to internal tugs, and allowing the whispering of your heart, which seeks to capture your attention and encoucrage you to uncover your unique talents. You will become absorbed in doing what you enjoy and believe is important that you will feel good about yourself for being on the right path. There won\'t be any more room for self-doubt. You are the only one who can give yourself this gift. Learn to trust yourself without the constant need to second-guess your decisions. A dependency on the opinions of others can diminish your self-worth, making it easier to shrink from responsibility, and reduce your capability to build a life of meaning and fulfillment.
In a recent observation, Billionaires are said to detach from the opinions of others when it comes to their own self-worth. It is the opinion they hold of themselves that matters. This is a secret to life so often overlooked, and you can detach in the same way, especially if you have a tendency to be overly concerned with the opinions of others and have a need to please in order to gain the approval of others. You will build your capacity for self-reliance as you learn to trust yourself.
If you feel you have low-self esteem, you will have a greater focus on the pain of rejection. You might not feel like you fit in, and become so hard on yourself that you reject your own ability to make solid choices, and react to change with fear and anxiety. The subtle damage of low self-esteem can be so wide-spread, you might feel like a victim and unknowingly sabotage your efforts toward success and achievement.
In order to thrive in life, it is important to become aware of the degree to which your self-esteem has suffered, and to take daily steps toward raising it back to a standard that supports you in the truest sense. Think of each positive step you take as an upward spiral leading you back to wholeness and mental balance.
If you didn\'t get the job, or the phone call, or whatever you were wishing for and dreaming about didn\'t happen just yet, remember your perspective can be changed to support your opinion of yourself. At the end of the day when you look in the mirror, the relationship you have is with yourself. It is the internal dialog you entertain in your head that causes you to feel good about yourself or instead, to be immersed in the negative and deprecating feelings of guilt, resentment, or blame. How do you feel about your own efforts, your actions, and most importantly, your thoughts throughout the day? It is a huge step to adjust your thinking, change your belief system and deliberately offer up thoughts of courage and faith when facing a challenge, to be kind and benevolent when our irritation or anger is triggered by an insensitive person, and to fight adversity with positive thoughts of hope and inspiration. The best reflection you can get back from yourself in the mirror is when you were a role model for someone, how you met adversity in a way that might set an example for someone else. Instead of being influenced by the opinions of others, be an inspiration to others.
Allow a space to develop between your judging and interpreting a situation, then let go of worry, or wishing it would be another way. This will make room for a higher perspective to come through, with ideas for resourcefulness and empowering ideas for positive change.
If you are designing a new future for yourself and searching for new possibilities, notice how your self-esteem has been affected. Become aware of a lack of trust in your ideas, and how often you second-guess your choices, doubt your decisions and regret actions Offer yourself compassion. Choose to nurture thoughts of value and support for all that you do. Take your life back again. Eliminate the phrase: 'What would he/she think?' Everyone goes through tests and trials in order to develop skills and find more effective tools for living life to the fullest. Stick with what you believe to be true for you, especially if you have a dream, and watch your self-esteem grow stronger as you gain evidence of opportunities coming your way.
Successful people value perseverance and understand the real prize is the sense of personal satisfaction they get and the internal positive regard they feel for a job well done. Self-reliance invokes a well-balanced mind and compassion for others. A natural generosity replaces selfishness, and joy in our work leads to freedom and strength.
I passionately believe that our greatest dreams can come true, but often we feel stuck midway thorough and don\'t know how to continue. Usually it\'s because we have placed more emphasis on the opinions of what others believe is best for our lives. It\'s like asking permission to participate in life. You were given that permission when you were created. Create something beautiful and timeless. Your contribution will be unique and will influence someone in a very meaning way. The push you feel to grow and excel is natural. Success is empowering because we demonstrate what can be possible for others.
You know yourself, your desires, hopes, dreams and strengths better than anyone else. Take your power back. Have courage, don\'t be afraid, and be passionate about what you love. Give yourself the gift of appreciation for doing your best. Your self-esteem depends on it.
Linda Prejean has a Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology, specializing in helping men and women move through transitions, which make them feel stuck. Linda has a private Coaching and Counseling office in Southern California, as well as online for international coaching sessions. Visit her website www.mysecretdreamslifecoaching.com for videos with take-away tips, and more articles related to success in pursuing your greatest dreams, even the ones that have gone into hiding.
One of the most important factors of a good marketing campaign is knowing what business you're in. This sounds a little strange at first, but many entrepreneurs make the mistake of thinking they're in one business when they are reallly in another business altogether. Think of an up-scale steak house. It sells slabs of animal muscle. If it wants to be successful, though, it will "sell" status and special occaisions and the memories that creates.
The business an E is in can be determined by the benefit the consumer gets from his product or service. So a BMW dealer is not in the car business, he's in the status business. A pizza parlor may be in the convenience business and the special experience or reward business. When I ghost-write a book, I am in the credibility and status business. A casino is in the entertainment business.
When we know exactly what business we are in, it makes it much easier to create a marketing campaign because we know exactly what we are selling.
Once we know what we are selling ( "providing" may be a better word), then we can determine the second factor, who will be most likely to purchase that from us. Are they probably a certain age? Do they have a certain income level? Did they go to college? Do they have a young family? Are they retired?
A firm understanding of the "what" and the "who" leads naturally to the "where". Where do the people who match that description congregate? Do they belong to certain clubs? Do they live in certain areas? We have to approach them where tthey are.
Knowing the "where" gives us the "how". How do those people in that place prefer to communicate? Will they read a direct mail piece? Do they answer "unknown" phone calls? Will they redeem a coupon? Are they devoted to Foursquare? Do they click Facebook ads?
It will probably be important to have both on and offline marketing strategies, and definitely a specific strategy for each niche we serve.
This question came in today and I thought I would answer it here because it applies to everyone who is working at home.
I have a business I am building from home, and I'm thinking about adding another one. I just found another company that I like although their products are very similar to the company I'm with right now. What's your opinion about building two businesses at once?
You're on the right track by building multiple streams of income for yourself. This is what has made all the difference to me in being able to work from home successfully. One of the things I learned the hard way is that it works better if your different income streams complement each other. My primary business is Melaleuca and that brings in a large amount of money every month. Because not everyone I meet is going to want to enroll with me to build a Melaleuca business, but they do want to build some kind of business; I offer a book on attraction marketing (how to have prospects coming to you instead of you chasing them) a training course on high-powered recruiting and a system that generates tons of targeted traffic and provides awesome online tools everyone needs to build their business. I am also a freelance writer, because everyone needs content for blogs, websites, autoresponders, white papers, etc.
If a person isn't interested in my primary business, odds are they will be interested in one of my other offerings because no matter what business someone is building, they need to be able to generate content, market, recruit, generate traffic and manage follow ups. Because all of this is very time consuming to sift and sort through everything available, having it all in one place for them is a huge time saver and these are all the things I use in my own primary business, so I know first hand that they work.
So as you build your income streams, ask yourself what would make sense to include. It works best if the secondary streams are things that can almost run on autopilot because most of your time and energy needs to go into your primary business
I have literally spent thousands of dollars and even more hours learning the art and science of copywriting. This is the one skill that my clients pay me the most money to do for them. Public writing seems to be as big of a fear as public speaking. When it comes to writing persuasive emails, there is actually a formula that, if followed, will turn out a perfect email every time. I probably shouldn't do it, but I'm going to share a short video that, if you follow the steps, will have you writing your own compelling, highly-converting copy in no time. Watch it and take notes.
Give a try and let us know how you did
Like most people in our industry, you spend far too much time going through useless emails, and trying to put an end to the spam you just don't seem to be able to stop. What impact do you think this has on your online business? In short: it decreases your productivity and slows your business down!
Well, today I'd like to tell you about what I consider as revolutionary email solution... ViralinBox! This unique email, list building and marketing solution is brought to you by the founders of ViralURL and ViralHosts, two of the most powerful marketing systems on the market.
Not only will ViralinBox help you be more organized and increase your productivity, it will also help you promote and advertise your products to a highly targeted audience! ViralinBox will reward you with credits to send emails and advertise your products for doing things you already do every day, like reading an email!
Let's take a closer look...
- A unique email address for every contact and every list!
And you can create them all from a single dashboard! With ViralinBox, you won't need to create a new email account when you need a new email address, because you can create 30, 60, 100 on an unlimited number of them from a single account (depending on your membership level)! The best part is... You can create a new email address using nothing else than 'mind control'! When you give someone an email address that doesn't exist, the system automatically creates a new box when an email is sent to that address.
- Permanently stop spam with a single click, even without an opt-out link!
ViralinBox even allows you to permanently stop spam with a single click! Because you create a new box for every contact you make and every list you join, you can see who is trying to sell you something or even spamming you, and you can close the box! This will permanently stop the flaw of spam, and you will NEVER receive an email from that source again!
- Email up to 120,000 highly targeted prospects every month!
ViralinBox is also jam-packed with powerful marketing features. If you upgrade to Platinum or higher, you will have access to the mailer system. As a Platinum Member, you will receive 1,000 Mail Credits every day, and as a Diamond Member, you will receive 2,000 Mail Credits every day! This means you can email up to 60,000 every month! Imagine selling a $47 product! Even with a low conversion rate, you will make hundreds of dollars every time you send an email!
- Earn credits for things you already do every day!
You will even earn credits for doing things you already do every day! Click on a link in an email you read, load a page where an advert is shown, and you will earn credits, so you can promote and advertise your own products, FREE! That's MASSIVE, highly targeted exposure FOR YOU! This sounds like an insanely powerful traffic exchanger, doesn't it?
- Build a list fast and earn above industry-average commissions!
ViralinBox comes with a list builder that allows you to build a 5 to 8 levels deep downline, and earn above industry-average commissions of every upgraded referral you make: up to a whopping 55%! You will even earn additional storage space for your emails every time you refer a member, up to an INSANE 50,000 MB of storage space! You will NEVER have to delete an email again!
If you're serious about doing business online, I urge you to join ViralinBox NOW and start dramatically increasing your work productivity and reach a whole new world of highly targeted prospects! Make sure you take a close look at the one-time offer that will be shown to you after you sign up... This is AMAZING value for money!
See you on the other side...
With the economy worldwide taking enormous blows, more and more people are taking a serious look at network marketing businesses as a way to supplement or replace their ever-shrinking incomes. Are network marketing businesses a viable way to supplement or replace income that has taken a beating in the economy lately? Network marketing businesses have come a long way since the days of annoying everyone you ever met, trying to convince them to join your company. These days it's more important to have a solid marketing strategy than an enormous contact list. Network marketing is a viable business model that has the potential to live up to its promise of unlimited income, time freedom and the good life; but...it does take work, lots and lots of work. If you have a strong work ethic and the self-discipline to work hard even when you don't feel like it, network marketing businesses may be the perfect area for you to shine. Network marketing businesses are not for the faint of heart. They take a strong work ethic and a never-say-die attitude to reach the promised land of time freedom and financial abundance.
This post reviews the top ten network marketing businesses. Read on to find out which companies are enjoying enormous success and which ones aren't. Not all network marketing businesses are created equal. This article reviews the top ten companies so you can make a good decision about which one is right for you. Network marketing businesses are becoming a very popular way to supplement or replace your income. Here, courtesy of npros.com are the top ten companies according to interest and a brief summary of each starting with number ten:
10. ACN-ACN is a telecommunications company with offices in North America, Europe and Australia. ACN offers consumers local and long distance calling, internet, wireless services and other services such as digital phone service with video phones. ACN representatives earn commissions and bonuses on their personal production as well as on their downline's sponsorship efforts. To locate a company representative for more information go to www.acninc.com
9. Melaleuca-The Wellness Company. Melaleuca is a direct sales company with a marketing program that closely resembles affiliate marketing, although with the ability to earn commissions through seven "generations" of referrals. The company has been manufacturing health, home, and personal care products since 1985. The name "Melaleuca" is derived from "Melaleuca Alternifolia", (or tea tree) a plant notable for its essential oil which acts as an anti-fungal, and an antibiotic. These oil extracts are used in many of Melaleuca's health and personal care products, which consist of over 350 wellness products, including a series of EcoSense cleaning products for the home.
Melaleuca is not a tradition MLM company because they do not offer deeper discounts for larger orders. This is done deliberately to eliminate the pervasive practice of ordering extra products just to qualify for discounts. Every preferred customer and marketing executive orders products at a 30-40% discount. Customers place their own orders with the company via phone, fax or internet and the products are shipped directly to them. Marketing executives (people building a Melaleuca business) earn bonuses and commissions based on the number of customers they have personally referred and on the total point volume of their organization. To locate a Melaleuca Marketing Executive for more information go here
8. Lia Sophia-Lia Sophia is a company with a continued focus on high quality fashion jewelry, affordable pricing and a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee; Advisors around the country have experienced the benefits this company offers. Lia Sophia hostesses receive 20 percent of show sales in jewelry credit with a $250 minimum show. A hostess can also earn 40 percent of her show sales in credit for an additional $15 when she has 10 orders and 2 bookings. Hostesses also receive 2 half price items and 4 bonus price items. Lia Sophia was formerly Act II Lady Remington. To locate a Lia Sophia Advisor for more information, go to www.liasophia.com
7. Tupperware is best known for its line of sealable, stackable, high stress, temperature-resistant food containers that have become common kitchen items all over the world. The company also produces cutlery, cookware, and tools, in addition to picnic sets, school lunch sets, microwaveable sets, and freezer sets. Many of Tupperware's products are stackable, can be bent, warped and treated with stress while maintaining shape. Tupperware products come in a variety of colors, including holiday themes. Tupperware items and item sets range from $10 to $550 dollars depending on the product and its quality. The Company distributes its products a variety of different ways including Tupperware Consultants, Tupperware parties, catalogues and flyers, and online web sites that focus on selling the products and recruiting new Tupperware consultants. Tupperware consultants have the opportunity to distribute products in exchange for varying levels of compensation, which includes discounts, commissions, and bonuses. For information on becoming a Tupperware representative, go to www.tupperware.com
6. Amway- Amway is the 800-pound gorilla of the network marketing industry. Amway Corporation is a global leader in the multi-level marketing industry. Our longevity, stability and global expansion are unparalleled. For more than 45 years, Amway Corporation has been committed to offering people a business of their own. Amway Corporation operates in more than 80 countries and territories, and we have never closed our door of opportunity in any market. For more information, or to find a representative go to www.amway.com
5. Herbalife-Herbalife is a network marketing company with a product line promoting weight management and nutritional supplements. Herbalife has a worldwide market. The company offers weight-loss aids, cardiovascular supplements designed to improve heart and circulation, multi-vitamins, energy supplements in the form of shakes and tablets, protein shakes and bars, joint support, anti-oxidants, sun protection and many other health and nutritional aids. Like other similar companies, Herbalife offers business opportunities to get involved with the distribution of its products in exchange for commissions, representative benefits and compensation plans. For more information go to www.herbalife.com.
4. Scentsy- Founded in 2004, Scentsy is a company based in Meridian, Idaho that produces The Scentsy Wickless Candle, a home product designed to melt scented wax bars in order to produce various aromas. Scentsy Wickless Candles are meant to take the place of open flame candles. The company's core product is the Scentsy Wickless Candle. It utilizes an electric light bulb-heated base instead of an open flame. The base sits beneath the upper portion of the candle which is a container designed to hold dissolvable products such as wax bars, aromas, and oils. When heated, these products are designed to spread the scent better than traditional candles. Scentsy products are available through the company web site, Scentsy sales representatives, home parties and independent contractors. You can find more information here: www.scentsy.com.
3. Mary Kay cosmetics is the make-up line associated with the Mary Kay company and business opportunity.
Products in the Mary Kay cosmetics line include eye color and care products, lips, cheeks, foundations, concealers, compacts, accessories, highlighters, and make-up bags. Most Mary Kay cosmetics are fragrance free, and offer stabilizing packaging. The Mary Kay Cosmetics products that the most praised are the cleansers and serums that offer UVA protection, the eye make-up remover and benzoyl peroxide topical disinfectant, Mary Kay signature concealer, eyeliner pencils, and that well packaged samples are available for many products. Mary Kay cosmetics are sold through independent beauty consultants on a bonus and commission basis. For information go to www.marykay.com
2. Pampered Chef-Pampered Chef products include kitchenware, stoneware, bake ware, outdoor items, utensils, and state of the art knives. Pampered Chef also boasts bamboo utensils, cheese boards, baking pans of various shapes and sizes, sharpeners, skewers and tongs, measuring cups, grill tools, and other barbecue accessories. Their kitchenware category includes funnels, paring knives, tools, peelers, spoons, egg separators, cutters, garlic presses, and more.
The Pampered Chef also sells cook books filled with color photos, ingredient lists and in-depth descriptions of the materials, quantities and cooking methods necessary to complete any of their recipes. The company not only prints cookbooks but also produces literature that specializes on specific meals, courses, desserts, and ethnic-specific recipes. To find out more go www.pamperedchef.com
1. Avon- Avon sells its products through multi-level marketing. The company produces makeup, bath and skin lotions, anti-aging cream, perfumes, jewelry, clothing, cosmetics, and toys. Avon products are currently sold in over 140 countries. Although the majority of Avon products are designed and intended for women, Avon does manufacture products for men as well as children. Those product lines, such as musks, shampoos, and other products intended for use by adolescents, continue to expand.
Although Avon Products are sold in retail outlets, a portion of them are also marketed door to door through the efforts of "Avon Ladies", or Avon Representatives. These Representatives go by various names, including Konsultantka, Vendeuse Independante, or Revendedora, depending on the country in which they are working. Becoming an Avon representative requires a $10 start up fee and a starter kit, as well as registering with the Avon company either by mail or online. There are no sales quotas, mandatory recruiting or mandatory monthly meetings. More information at www.avon.com
As you can see, there is a great variety in network marketing businesses, but the one thing they all have in common is the need for a strong marketing plan. Focus on the marketing aspect of network marketing businesses and they can be very lucrative. If you want to learn how to generate massive traffic for your network marketing businesses and leave your friends and family alone once and for all, click here <http://wfhw.trafficformula2.com>
How healthy is your home? Find out here
My mind keeps replaying a conversation I had earlier this week with a woman who said she wanted to start her own business, but felt she was too old. Now I don't know how old she actually is, she didn't look much older than I am, but for some reason she felt that the opportunity to re-create herself had passed her by.
One reason could be what I call "excusitis". You probably know someone with excusitis; they're the people who answer your every suggestion with "but...". "I'd like to improve my relationship with my spouse, but....." "I'd like to go back to school, but..." "I'd like to start______, but...". I think excusitis is the cause of more lost dreams and productivity than anything else on the planet. I cured my case of it by wearing a thick rubberband around my wrist and snapping it hard everytime I made up an excuse about something. If excusitis is costing you your dreams, try my cure. A few welts is a small price to pay for opening your world.
The other thing could be a genuine sense of lost time. My dad used to say that the second best time to plant a tree is today. I assume the best time would have been 20 years ago; but if it didn't happen, today will do. I'm taking that to heart this week and sorting through any desires that I may have shelved and left to gather dust. The best time to start moving toward them would have been when they were new, but today will do.
How about you? What trees will you plant today?
Copyright 2013 Working from Home Works a division of Alliance Marketing Services 58787 Sunflower Dr Yucca Valley, CA 92284 (760) 369-8899